my playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, October 8, 2009

want my friends(no can have my friends)

my friends are crazy that why i love them.hang out with them is fun/crazy all the fun we have is CRAZY.i will never that have fun being with my friends i have a good time it's never bad my friends are so sweet. my friends email call and text all the time. it's like a have a BIG family of friends.my friends will never put me down.i am happy i have friends like this. at my old house i had only one friend (it was a boy).i have girlfriends that will help me and if i am sad make me happy. want my friends you can never have my friends.i love my friends.
dont think you dont have friends just look and you will see what i mean. i know all the girls in yw (i just dont kown the names).my friends love me for who i am not who i am not.


1 comment:

  1. Awww camry your so sweet!
    i <3 you
    you are such an awesome friend!!1
    P.S. no one can have my friends either:P

    ReplyDelete